Accountant IT Support in West Palm Beach, FL
If audited, would you avoid a $100,000 GLBA fine?
When renewing your PTIN did you check “yes” to having a written information security plan, but don’t actually have one?
Does your current IT person know that accountants have hundreds of pages of cyber security law and you MUST be compliant?
If you are an accountant / CPA and run a successful accounting practice, the last thing you want to worry about is IT support or getting an audit from the IRS. Chances are, your bookkeeper or the intern from FAU is the one handling your cyber security. So far so good, right?
When a server or internet goes down and it is impossible to access Quickbooks, Xero, Zoho Books, BigTime, etc – what’s your next move?
You’re pretty sure you have backup, but when was the last time you actually checked?
Wouldn’t it be nice to just focus on your clients and running your business, and not have the stress of your current IT person that doesn’t exactly know what they are doing?
Would you put a bookkeeper in charge of your largest client’s end of year return? Of course not, they don’t know every tool that a CPA has in their arsenal. For that same reason, you shouldn’t trust your cyber security (and frankly, your entire business) to someone who isn’t a professional.
CPA’s are particularly targeted in spear phishing attacks because of the sensitive financial information that they have control over.
How Rush Tech Support Helps CPA’s
- Less Downtime = More Money
- Expert vs. Amateur
- Allows you to work from home
- Faster machines
- Better communication between devices
- IT Costs that don’t fluctuate, just one low monthly expense – less than even one minimum wage employee (and we don’t call out sick!)
- IRS, FTC, GLBA Compliance
- Follow AICPA Guidelines
- Protect Your Client’s Financial Information
- Backup & Disaster Recovery
- 99.9% Uptime So You Can Make More $
- Work Remotely Without Being In The Office
- Virus Protection
- Proactive Patch Management
- 24/7 Monitoring & Security
Most accountants we speak to hate doing the compliance part of their job, but it comes with the territory. They prefer consulting and helping other achieve financial goals on a holistic approach, not punching in W2’s. We are the same way, making you compliant and avoiding hundreds of thousands of dollars in fines is step 1, but taking an approach specific to your accounting firm that makes you more productive and running a better, more secure company is what we’re all about.
For peace of mind, schedule an online complimentary 17 point audit to make sure you aren’t vulnerable to hundreds of thousands of dollars in fines, and lost reputation resulting from a data breach!
- Quickbooks Support
- TaxAct Support
- Caseware Support
- Xero Support
- BigTime Support
- BQE Core Support
- OfficeTools Support
- Synder Support
- Karbon Support
- Canopy Support
- Practice Ignition Support
- Admin Pulse Support
- CAProWin Support
- CID Practice Management Support
- Huskey Practice Manager Support
- Star Practice Management Support
- Drake Tax Support
- CCH ProSystem FX Tax Support
- TaxSlayer Pro Support
- Jetpack Workflow Support
- CS Professional Suite (Thomson Reuters) Support
- Doc.It Suite Support
- Sage Cloud Financials Support
- SaasAnt Transactions Support
- Aero Workflow Support
- BlackLine Support
- IRIS Support
- Veryfi Accounting Practice Management Support
- CA Daksh Support
- Clarity Practice Management Support
- Firm360 Support
- Pascal Workflow Support
- Pixie Support
- PracticeManager.io Support
- Rapidly Platform Support
- TaxDome Support
- PitBull Tax Support
We even have support for some of the more niche accounting software products like Suralink, GoSimpleTax, Tax Foresight, Vertex O Series, ATOM, Imagine Time, BearTax, AccountancyManager, Tax1099 and many others!