Chiropractor IT Support in West Palm Beach, FL
Chances are, if you are a chiropractor, you have needed IT support in the past. There are many obstacles that a chiropractor runs into with day to day technology that gets in the way from being a hero to your patients…
When a server goes down and it is impossible to access ChiroTouch, ChiroFusion, Kareo, etc – what is your next step?
When was the last time you checked the backup system?
Wouldn’t it be nice to just focus on caring for your patients – the whole reason you became a chiropractor in the first place – not to worry about IT support!
With plenty of Chiropractor clients, we know the value of protecting patient information, keeping constant uptime, and having ability to work from home. We can help you get your office set up so that you don’t even need to physically be in the office for billable hours! How cool is that!?
Facts From AMA
- Chiropractors who suffered a cyberattack experienced up to four hours of downtime:
- Thousands of dollars in unexpected IT costs
- Hundreds of dollars in billable hours lost
- Hundreds of dollars in wasted wages while your employees do nothing
- Lost trust with existing clients
- 29% experienced an entire day of down time!
- Some even experienced being down an entire WEEK because of ransomware!
How Rush Tech Support Helps Chiropractors
- Allows you to work from home when not adjusting
- Faster machines
- Better communication between devices
- IT Costs that don’t fluctuate, just one low monthly expense – less than even one minimum wage employee (and we don’t call out sick!)
- Protect Patient Information
- Remain HIPAA Complaint
- Protect Your Practice From Thieves
- Backup & Disaster Recovery
- Never Risk Losing Your Entire Practice
- Work Remotely Without Being In The Office
- Virus Protection
- Proactive Patch Management
- 24/7 Monitoring & Security
You went to school to be a doctor, not a tech. You keep helping others, and we’ll handle the “back” end (get it) so you don’t waste your time doing things you aren’t passionate about.