If you are frustrated from your experiences with past tech support calls and dread contacting tech support for help, then you haven’t called Rush Tech Support. When nearly 3,000 people were asked about their biggest customer experience success or failure in the last decade, 76% recalled a failure. Almost half – 45% – could not remember having a single recent successful customer experience success.
It’s a universal problem that was a motivating factor when creating Rush Tech Support years ago. Our goal has been to eliminate the “fear” out of contacting tech support for members. Fear of technology is ranked one of the top fears of Americans, second only to Man-Made Disasters, according to a study by Chapman University.
How Are We Different?
Tech support really is all about the people, and our highly skilled staff knows technology and deeply understands the needs of users. We do not believe in bad customer service and only want to alleviate the stress in our customer’s lives. Together, our office and staff of professional tech analysts have nearly 300 years of combined IT proficiency. It really serves as the primary Customer Service experience for the majority of its members who have access.
This is vital because three of the top four complaints most people have about support in general are actually our strengths. Among these top complaints:
“Customer service not empowered to help properly”
“Customer service unknowledgeable or poorly trained”
Customer “was given inaccurate or conflicting information”across the nation consistently rank us as one of their most valued membership benefits, largely due to its skilled staff, who eliminate these kinds of complaints.
Users in Florida have given Rush Tech Support glowing reviews on Yelp, Facebook, Google, etc, and all because of our exceptional customer service and results-driven practices.
Not Your Typical Tech Support Experience
Users who have not yet experienced contacting Rush Tech Support – by phone, email or online chat – can’t really appreciate the difference until they do. That’s because the standard support and customer services experience, for most people, is pretty lousy. Ironically, customer service is also one of the most important factors of running a successful business. What gives?
A number of studies, profiled in “13 Shocking Customer Service Statistics,” show:
- 76% of consumers say they view customer service as the true test of how much a company values them.
- 33% of consumers say they’d ‘rather clean a toilet’ than speak with customer service.
- 77% of U.S. online adults say that valuing their time is the most important thing a company can do to provide them with good service
- 35% of consumers surveyed rated their experience a success because customer service was pleasant or helpful (35%); customer service was very knowledgeable or well-trained (27%) and customer service was empowered to help properly (24%). Only great product quality ranked equally high as these satisfying customer service experiences at 25%.
- 62% of global consumers have stopped doing business with a brand or organization due to a poor customer service experience.
Rush Tech Support success factors that help it defy these industry norms: great people who are highly skilled, knowledgeable, positive and helpful; multiple channels of communication to remote into support (phone, online chat or email); and technicians who can translate their jargon to match the skill level of the caller. The fact is that some users are very technically savvy while most others are not, NAR studies tell us. Having a team that not only understands what you do, but what you know, makes it a better experience for everyone. Take that leap of faith and call Rush Tech Support today to solve your technology needs at (844) 881-7874 or +18448817874